Friday, October 3, 2008

Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue

Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue, 8 Giant Rolls (Pack of 5)

Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue

This is the softest and most absorbent ever! I've read comments on the number of sheets and I haven't noticed a difference but I haven't payed much attention to the that. Overall it's the best TP I've ever tried, although dont get it from amazon. It's more than $1 a roll here when I get it for less than $1 a roll from my local Giant Eagle and I dont have to buy it in bulk.
I've traveled a bit through six countries and it's interesting to note the values different cultures place on the humdrum aspects of daily living. Take the matter of bathroom tissues, for example. I'd say that, on the whole (no pun intended), American bathroom tissues are by far the best. After you've experienced those little sheets of waxed paper or the softer varieties made with spun glass, it's just so comforting to be back in America. What a relief! It takes a few days for the chapping to subside, but gives a new appreciation for the society in which we live.

The quality and variety of American tissues is amazingly high. Visit the average supermarket, for example, and you probably have the choice of about a half-dozen brands. Plus, you can find different colors, textures and whatnot all. The available possibilities are almost overwhelming. Likewise, in traveling around America, the quality of tissues found in filling stations, hotels, campsites and other people's houses is uniformly of moderately good to excellent quality. Still, it's good to get back home to our favorite brand.

Information from Cheap Charmin bathroom tissue Store

No comments: